Friday 28 May 2010

DOMINIC SIGNS FOR THE DEES!

Former Arsenal, QPR and Morton defender Dominic Shimmin has joined the Dark Blues. The 22 year old has signed a two year deal at Dens and will officially be Gordon Chisholm's first permanent signing of his managerial career at Dens.
Speaking to DFCTV, Dominic was thrilled to be a Dee and was happy that the club matches his ambition to play at a higher level:
"I've been in Scotland two years and have played against Dundee, I've always been impressed with the set-up, the stadium, the amount of fans and they have a big history-it looks like we'll be pushing for the title next season and I want to be part of that."
Gordon Chisholm was delighted to have snapped the 6ft plus defender up.
"I think he'll bring a lot of positives to the team, the position he plays, centre back, is an important part of the team, he's got a good pedigree - started at Arsenal" Gordon Chisholm told Jacqui "I've seen the boy a lot in the last couple of years and I've never seen anyone get the better of him. He's very powerful, very strong and very quick - I'm delighted to have him on board"

To view Shimmins full interview with DFCTV, go to http://www.thedees.co.uk/.



Photo: (c) http://www.thedees.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment