Friday 6 July 2012

GAZ SIGNS ON AGAIN FOR THE DEES!

Gary has signed a new deal with the Dees.
We are delighted to announce that Gary Irvine has signed a new one year deal with Dundee. He has taken the majority of the close season to decide and had other more lucrative offers but has decided to stay at Dens for at least another season.

Speaking to official Dundee FC website, Gary said::
"it's good to get things sorted and get back into training, today was hard but I'm just looking forward to adding to the good start I had personally on the playing side to 2012. It was good to get appreciated by the fans with the player of the year award and I just want to kick on for them and see where that takes us, in which ever league we're in, I'm just looking forward to doing a job and giving my all and I'm looking forward to it."


We at Dark Blue Forever are delighted that Gary has signed on again and we wish him all the best for the season ahead.


photo (c) www.thedees.co.uk (Dave Young)

No comments:

Post a Comment